International PPC Consultancy Support and Review
If you feel that your paid search ads are not performing as well as they could, it can be useful to receive advice from an expert. A PPC specialist will identify the strengths and weaknesses of your campaigns, provide advice on how to eliminate weak points, and also give advice on bidding and your budget. This consultancy will be charged at an hourly rate and will be delivered in your preferred format – either as a report or as changes directly to your campaign.Learn More
Here’s When International PPC Consultancy Support and Review Can Help!
When you need support or assistance with the optimisation of your PPC ad account without the need for on-going monthly management
When you want to improve the performance of your international PPC ads
Paid search (PPC) advertising allows you to bid to post ads that will appear when internet users search for certain trigger keywords on search engines. It is important that your ads have plenty of relevant and appropriate keywords as this will increase the likelihood of your ad appearing in search engine results and driving relevant visitors to your site. When you want help with optimising your PPC ads, without having to commit to lengthy management services, it can be useful to have an expert on-hand to provide one-off PPC optimisation advice.
We have extensive experience of working with advertising on Google, Bing, Yahoo, Naver, Baidu and Yandex, ensuring that we are up-to-date with their latest developments and new features. This enables us to provide exceptional level of support for your international PPC campaigns.
A PPC specialist will provide you with help with your PPC campaign, charging on an hourly basis. Based on your requirements, they will improve elements of your campaign and help you to understand why you aren’t achieving your objectives. This consultancy will cover areas such as your campaign strengths and weaknesses, bidding and budget.
The end result will be a healthier international paid search account that is focused on and optimised towards achieving your KPIs.
The process begins by completing a briefing questionnaire to clarify your objectives and to gather all the information we will need to carry out the optimisation or support required on your PPC ads account, such as your budget and KPIs. This briefing will be visible to all the team members involved with delivering the research and is the foundation for all our quality checks. We will need access to your paid search campaign.
A PPC specialist, under the supervision of your project manager, will assess the different elements of your paid search campaign, including:
- Optimisation to analyse the top and bottom performers and anomalies in your campaign
- Keyword-ad-landing page review to identify where potential issues lie within your account
- Bid management
- Budget allocation according to performance and your KPIs
- Ad optimisation (pausing underperformers)
- Monitoring of specific keywords
- Identification of keywords and ads that aren’t meeting your KPIs
- Identifying opportunities that can be pushed to drive improvement
- UTM tracking implementation for a maximum of 100 keywords
- Tracking implementation/setup (such as Yandex Metrica, Yahoo Analytics)
Based on your requirements, this service can ensure that:
- You know where the strengths and weaknesses lie in your YouTube campaigns
- You know what actions need to be taken to eliminate the weak points including bid management and ad optimisation – we can also carry out this task for you if required
- Your budgets are applied according to performance to ensure the elements of your campaigns that achieve your KPIs achieve strong visibility
- You know what opportunities there are in your campaigns to further improve performance
The PPC specialist will provide this consultation via a report containing their recommendations or they can make the necessary changes directly to your campaign, if you prefer.
What Our Clients SayThe Webcertain team has helped us increase our presence in South Korea, through their knowledge and expertise of working with Naver.Webcertain has a wide range of online marketing professionals who can help you strategise, execute and measure your international marketing efforts..Webcertain’s local search engine practices and methods in each territory provide valuable insight into how certain cultures work and what works best in those markets.
Webcertain Group is passionate about generating business growth for its clients in any part of the world. A team of native speakers of all the world’s major languages works together to achieve client objectives - no one understands working with different cultures and the nuances of language in the globe’s search engines better than the Webcertain multilingual teams. Webcertain operates in 44 languages.