International SEO Training (Barcelona)
The International SEO Course is a comprehensive 2 day training programme, covering the core areas of International SEO, such as geo-targeting, content and links. Combining teaching, interactive sessions and practical activities, the course will give delegates the knowledge and skills to effectively implement and manage SEO campaigns across multiple markets and languages. The 2 days will end with the International SEO Expert Test, with certificates awarded to those who successfuly pass. The course takes place in Barcelona.Learn More
Here’s When International SEO Training (Barcelona) Can Help!
When you are involved in international SEO projects.
When you want to improve your knowledge of international SEO techniques.
When you are about to launch new international websites.
SEO remains a core part of any online strategy, whether you’re operating in one country or 30 but there are particular challenges and factors which come into play when managing SEO projects internationally.
The International SEO course digs deep into the wide range of international SEO topics, from managing global website rollouts to geo-targeting, from localising content to the role of social in SEO, providing delegates with actionable insights and practical advice for implementing and managing SEO on a global scale.
The course combines teaching, group activities and interactive sessions and is run by international web marketing specialists Webcertain. It is a 2 day course run by the International Marketing School, with courses taking place in Barcelona.
The price includes the following:
- 2 day course admission
- up to €150 towards the cost of your flight (flights are booked by Webcertain)
- 2 nights accomodation in a 3* or 4* hotel in Barcelona (chosen by Webcertain)
If you do not require a flight or accomodation please contact us directly for the revised pricing.
The course is run over 2 days and each day combines teaching, interactive sessions and activities to ensure you receive practical, actionable and comprehensive training. There is maximum limit of 25 delegates per course and there are numerous opportunities for networking with tutors and fellow delegates.
The course will cover the following topics:Part 1 – Global Search Marketing Foundations
Part 2 – From Algorithms To Rankings
- Search engine rivalries - global vs. local search engines (search engine headlines)
- Global opportunities for search marketers - the instant stat pack
- Language families and their implications for international search marketers
- Keyword research vs. keyword translation
- Global seasonality management
- Measuring cultural differences
- Strategic campaign planning tools
Part 3 – Business & Coding Issues
- How search engines work - for global SEO
- Language detection
- Search engine ranking factors - Google vs. Yandex vs. Baidu
- Structuring page templates for SEO
- Keyword mapping and preferred landing pages
- Best practice for country selectors
- Link building for global sites
- Monitoring global rankings and other site issues
- Was it an algorithm change or something we did?
- Translation vs. copywriting
- Can machine translation work for global SEO?
- Working with webmaster tools - Google, Baidu and Yandex
- Paid search impact - how to deal with it
- Managing a remote global team
- Achieving comparable global analytics
- Making the decision on entering new markets
- Ajax SEO for global websites
- Geo-targeting strategy
- Deploying hreflang
- schema.org and site markup techniques
- Hummingbird and entity search
- The knowledge graph
- Issues for international ecommerce sites
- Speed, hosting and CDNs
What Our Clients SayWebcertain's local search engine practices and methods in each territory provide valuable insight into how certain cultures work and what works best in those markets.